Join the PAA Team!
Do you love to work with students in theatre?
Looking for a fun, creative challenge?
Apply to join PAA’s Faculty and Staff Today!
● PAA is seeking experienced, passionate theatre professionals who love to work with students and are excited to work in non-traditional theatrical spaces.
● Candidates must have a willingness to learn, be highly organized, self-motivated, and committed to working as part of larger teams. Programs are designed for ages 3 – grade 12 with some adult classes too!
● PAA’s programs and classes encompass a wide variety of experience levels. With the exception of the advanced level, musical theatre programs have placement auditions that usually occur at least 4 weeks prior. More information on each program is located throughout the website.
● PAA operates as an independent 501 (C) 3 nonprofit organization located at 8817 South Broadway in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
● PAA hires 50+ contractors annually on a rolling basis and will only respond to selected applications.
● Due to the nature of PAA’s activities, all hired employees and contractors are background checked every 1-3 years.
Freelance Faculty Positions
Join our team!
We are seeking experienced theatrical teaching artists for classes and musical theatre productions. Contracted freelance positions are available in artistic, design, tech and management.
Work dates/times and duration vary by program.
Local hires only; no housing or transportation available from PAA.
Student ages vary by program from ages 3 – grade 12, and some 18 yrs+ adult classes.
Background checks are performed on all hired faculty.
APPLY using the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page
Please make sure to include:
A cover letter detailing why you would like to work with us and highlighting relevant experience.
3 References with contact information
Optional: reels, photographs, and other supporting documentation
Please note, due to the volume of applications, we will contact only those selected for an interview.
The Performing Arts Academy is an award-winning educational theatre company founded in 2006, located in Highlands Ranch CO. Providing quality theatre education in acting, dance, voice and behind the scenes tech and design, Through high quality class and performative opportunities, PAA focuses on the growth of students as individuals, and as active participants in the world.
Come join the team at PAA!
PAA is an inclusive community that welcomes participation without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, creed, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, military status, political service, and affiliation. PAA is strongly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions, terms, and conditions are made without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, Veterans’ status, marital status or other factors protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law.