SAVE THE DATE!
September 28, 2024!
Do you want to volunteer at the 2024 Stars in Arts Gala?
Thank you for a successful 2023 Stars in Arts Gala!
Want to become a Gala Sponsor?
Join us in supporting The Performing Arts Academy and making a difference in our community! We are inviting companies like yours to become a sponsor for our upcoming fundraiser. Your sponsorship will not only demonstrate your commitment to the arts and education, but it will also provide valuable exposure for your company.
Let's come together to make a positive impact and invest in the future of performing arts. We would be honored to have you as a part of this exciting initiative.
For more information contact Kerith Beaumont at email@example.com
Our commitment, educational support and deep market knowledge will set buyers up for success, Our innovative marketing campaigns and efficient home staging allow sellers to get the best possible offers in the shortest amount of time. If you're searching for trusted local experts to help you achieve your goals, call Rick and Dani at The Perfect Home Group today.
A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of its walls. It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door.
And the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.
This is more than about real estate, this is about your life and your dreams.
Many families are finding that their dream home is no longer working, especially during a pandemic! People are needing more office or "flexible" spaces. My team is ready to help you sell your home at top dollar and find something that will work for you today and into the future.
Keller Williams Executives Realty
640 Plaza Drive, Ste. 300, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my ticket include?
For single tickets, your ticket includes dinner, performances, live and silent auction, and dancing. For ½ and full table purchases, each guest will also receive a drink ticket. Full tables will also include two bottles of wine on the table.
How do I make my meal choice?
When you buy your tickets, there will automatically be a question as to your meal choice/s of steak, chicken, or vegetarian. Simply continue filling out the online form.
What is the attire for the evening?
“Red Carpet” or “Black Tie” attire is requested (but not required). This is your chance to turn up the glam!
Can I pay for a ticket the evening of the event?
Yes, however, meal choices must be sent in by September 20rd. If registering after this date, a meal will be selected for you.
Will there be dancing this year?
Yes, we will have a dance floor during the evening’s events.
Will there be student performances?
Absolutely! For our 10th anniversary we will also have some alumni coming back and performing with current students!
Can I stay overnight?
Yes! The Marriott has offered our guests discounted rates for the evening so come, enjoy yourself, and stay the night!
Will there be a photo op?
Yes, there will be an area for photos where you will use your own phone. We ask that you post your photos to your favorite social media account and tag them with #starsinartsgala. We’d love to include them in our wrap up eNewsletter! Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
Can I buy a table or ½ table without knowing the names of my guests?
- That's ok! When you do, please submit your guest(s) names and meal choices by September 23rd by going to our website or follow the link below.
- If you have any questions, please contact Kerith Beaumont at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I participate in the auctions?
- If attending the Gala- You will receive an email and text with directions on how to sign up with ClickBid once the silent auction is open. Once registered you will receive a bidder number that will coincide with the program you receive the evening of the gala. You will use this bidder number on your program for the live auction items.
- If unable to attend the Gala but want to participate in the silent auction- There is a link on the Gala webpage to sign up with ClickBid. From there, you can check out all the items, make your bids, find out if you are winning, and pay for any items you are lucky enough to win at the end of the night!
Do I have to be at the Gala to participate in the auctions?
- For the live auction you will have to be present at the Gala.
- For the silent auction you do not need to be present. There will be a link on the Gala webpage to sign up with ClickBid. From there, you will be able to check out all the items, make your bids, find out if you are winning, and pay for any items you are lucky enough to win at the end of the night!
What is the Gala for?
2023 Gala Committee
Dr. James Ramsey