Payment in full is due at time of registration. However, PAA does offer four different payment options to help family budgets. See details below. Payment Plans: After registering, you can select a payment plan option to receive a Coupon Code . Enter the Coupon Code during check out on the payment page. The PAA Financial Manager will contact you within 5 business days to confirm payment details. An email receipt notification is sent after each transaction for your records.
Dr. James Ramsey Executive Director
St. Luke’s Performing Arts Academy
Option 1: Pay in full
Option 2: Two Payment Plan
The first payment equals 50% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The 2nd half is charged to your credit card 30 days from your first payment.
Option 3: Three Payment Plan
The first payment equals 34% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The remaining balance is charged to your credit card in two equal payments on the same day as the first payment the following 2 months.
Option 4: Four Payment Plan
The first payment equals 25% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The remaining balance is charged to your credit card in three equal payments on the same day as the first payment the following 3 months.
PAA Cancellation and Refund Policy
- PAA will offer a full refund of tuition less a $50 cancellation processing fee, per session, per child, for cancellations that occur up to 6 weeks before the start of the class, camp or program.
- PAA will offer a 50 percent refund of tuition less a $50 cancellation processing fee, per session, per child, for cancellations that occur between 2 and 6 weeks before the start of any class, camp or program.
- PAA will NOT offer any refunds for cancellations occurring within 14 days of the beginning of a class, camp or program. Consideration for family emergency will be made by the PAA Executive Director on a case by case basis.
- PAA will not offer any refunds for expulsion or voluntary withdrawal during sessions. Consideration for withdrawals due to illness will be made by the PAA Executive Director on a case by case basis.
- All requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- All requests for refund must be by form, submitted online or otherwise in writing.
I hereby understand the potential risks involved in youth group activities and give permission for our child/youth, to attend and participate in St. Luke’s Performing Arts Academy Intensives. Should it be necessary, we (I) authorize an adult, in whose care the minor has been entrusted, to consent to any X-ray examination, anesthetic, medical, surgical or dental diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care to be rendered to the minor under the general or special supervision and on the advice of any physician, licensed under the provisions of the Colorado Medical Practice Act or similar licensing laws, or the medical staff of a licensed hospital, whether such a diagnosis or treatment is rendered at the office of said physician, dentist, or at said hospital. By checking the Legal Disclaimer box during registration, the undersigned shall be liable and agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred in connection with any medical, dental, hospital or other services rendered to the aforementioned child pursuant to this authorization. Should it be necessary for our (my) child/youth to return home due to medical reasons or otherwise, the undersigned shall assume all costs including, but not limited to, transportation, lodging, meals, and other related costs. The undersigned also hereby give permission for our (my) child to ride in a vehicle designated by the adult in whose care the minor has been entrusted while attending and participating in activities sponsored by St. Luke’s Performing Arts Academy. The authorizations contained in this Parental Consent Form can only be revoked in writing, signed by the persons who registered the minor and/or whose signatures appear below, and hand delivered to the Executive Director of the St. Luke’s Performing Arts Academy.
Furthermore, I authorize Performing Arts Academy to have the right to copyright, publish, use, sell or assign any photographs, television/videos, and sound recordings, that have been taken of my child during PAA activities.