Payment in full is required in order to complete registration, however, PAA does offer additional payment options. During the registration process, you can select the desired payment plan of 2, 3 or 4 months before completing registration of all items in your cart. Payments occur automatically each month following registration. A receipt is generated and sent to you via email after each transaction for your records.
Dr. James Ramsey, Executive Director
Performing Arts Academy
Option 1: Pay in full
Option 2: Two Payment Plan
The first payment equals 50% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The 2nd half is charged to your credit card 30 days from your first payment.
Option 3: Three Payment Plan
The first payment equals 34% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The remaining balance is charged to your credit card in two equal payments on the same day as the first payment the following 2 months.
Option 4: Four Payment Plan
The first payment equals 25% of the total tuition amount and is processed in order to complete registration. The remaining balance is charged to your credit card in three equal payments on the same day as the first payment the following 3 months.
If you have any questions about payment plans, please contact PAA’s Financial Manager, Taletha Pogge, at 303-900-7041 x2. Please note that if automatic payments extend past a registered program, the PAA Refund Policy cannot be requested.
PAA Cancellation and Refund Policy
- PAA will offer a full refund of tuition less a $50 cancellation processing fee, per session, per child, for cancellations that occur up to 6 weeks before the start of the class, camp or program.
- PAA will offer a 50 percent refund of tuition less a $50 cancellation processing fee, per session, per child, for cancellations that occur between 2 and 6 weeks before the start of any class, camp or program.
- PAA will NOT offer any refunds for cancellations occurring within 14 days of the beginning of a class, camp or program. Consideration for family emergency will be made by the PAA Executive Director on a case by case basis.
- PAA will not offer any refunds for expulsion or voluntary withdrawal during sessions. Consideration for withdrawals due to illness will be made by the PAA Executive Director on a case by case basis.
- All requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- All requests for refund must be by form, submitted online or otherwise in writing.
I hereby understand the potential risks involved in youth group activities and give permission for our child/youth, to attend and participate in Performing Arts Academy programs. Should it be necessary, we (I) authorize an adult, in whose care the minor has been entrusted, to consent to any X-ray examination, anesthetic, medical, surgical or dental diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care to be rendered to the minor under the general or special supervision and on the advice of any physician, licensed under the provisions of the Colorado Medical Practice Act or similar licensing laws, or the medical staff of a licensed hospital, whether such a diagnosis or treatment is rendered at the office of said physician, dentist, or at said hospital. By checking the Legal Disclaimer box during registration, the undersigned shall be liable and agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred in connection with any medical, dental, hospital or other services rendered to the aforementioned child pursuant to this authorization. Should it be necessary for our (my) child/youth to return home due to medical reasons or otherwise, the undersigned shall assume all costs including, but not limited to, transportation, lodging, meals, and other related costs. The undersigned also hereby give permission for our (my) child to ride in a vehicle designated by the adult in whose care the minor has been entrusted while attending and participating in activities sponsored by the Performing Arts Academy. The authorizations contained in this Parental Consent Form can only be revoked in writing, signed by the persons who registered the minor and hand delivered to the Executive Director of the Performing Arts Academy.
Furthermore, I authorize the Performing Arts Academy to have the right to copyright, publish, use, sell or assign any photographs, television/videos, and sound recordings, that have been taken of my child during PAA activities.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for paacolorado.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, not any third party sites that we may partner with. If you wish to know their policies please visit those websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our website or the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Data from your browser and device
We automatically collect technical information when you visit us. We collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device. This provides us with technical information, including:
- Device data which tells us about the device you’re using. Your device and software settings affect what information your device makes available to us.
- Log data which is automatically recorded by our servers based on data sent by your app or browser. This typically includes information such as the browser or app version you used (and its settings), the URLs you come from and go to, and your IP address and protocol.
- Cookie data which comes from “cookies” (small data files stored on your computer or mobile device) and similar technologies. Cookie data helps us recognize you and remember your preferences.