spring semester enrollment
ABOUT PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY
We're changing the world.
At PAA, we are transforming our community and our world through a generation of students who are confident in their self-worth, understand the importance of serving their community, and recognize the value in our individual differences.
PAA offers classes for students grades Pre-K – 12 that focus on performance, dance, music, voice, set design, show production, and more, as well as produce full musical theater productions in the Spring, Fall, and Summer.
Check our the Spring Semester Class Schedule
our students learn more than performing arts.
Through the Performing Arts Academy, your child has access to curriculum based arts education that:
- FOSTERS INDEPENDENCE through age-appropriate responsibilities
- EMPHASIZES TEAMWORK and the importance of each individual’s contribution
- ENCOURAGES KIDS TO FAIL FORWARD, and work through challenges in a supportive environment
- NURTURES AUTHENTIC SELF CONFIDENCE
- PAA offers a wide variety of classes organized by age/grade groups
- Students are welcome to take classes without participating in the production
- Spring Semester is 10-12 weeks and runs from early January through March.
- PAA offers two productions in the spring, one for grades 3-6 and one for grades 7-12
From Our Artistic director
Welcome to PAA!
I hope you will explore our website and learn more about he incredible program we have to offer. If you take one thing away from this site, I hope it's the understanding that,
Our program is not about making stars.
That's not to say we don't have some incredibly talented students. We do! But instead of focusing on the extraordinary talent in our midst, we choose to place the emphasis on each individual's contribution, and how critical each part is for the theatrical experience to succeed. This includes those backstage, onstage, and in director, choreographer, management, design, and technical positions. The applause at the end is for every person who participated, including those who are not visible to the audience.
Experiencing the power of collective achievement provides a foundation on which our students build an awareness of their place in our world, and deepen their understanding that together, we become more than we are individually.