Grades 7 – 12 (2018-2019 school year)
Hands-on learning throughout the two week intensive includes script analysis, set design, construction, costumes, make-up, properties, lighting, and sound that culminate in the final performances. Tuition includes scripts, T-shirt, daily snack and party. Please bring a pencil, water bottle and wear work clothes for painting and construction days.
- Script Analysis: Translate the text of a show and begin creating the visual representations for the production.
- Set Design and Construction: Learn the basics of set design and construction.
- Properties: What are they and why are they needed? Delve into the world of creating everyday things.
- Costumes and Make Up: What makes a costume? Learn what costume design entails. Get a fresh look at make up techniques and how to remake a face to suit a show.
- Lighting and Sound: Learn how to add the drama and sound to any production. Create lighting cues and use a sound board to make our productions come to life!
|July 9||9:00am – 4:00pm||Dig into the script. Begin analysis and planning.||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
|July 8 – 13||9:00am – 4:00pm||Time to get dirty! Wear your work clothes.||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
|June 16 -18||9:00am – 4:00pm||Classes and hands on work.||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
|June 19 -20||9:00am – 2:00pm||Thursday will be final dress rehearsals. Friday will be our party!||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
|June 19 – 20||5:00pm||Crew arrives||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
|June 19 – 20||6:00pm||Performance||Rock Canyon High School, 5810 McArthur Ranch Rd, Lone Tree, CO 80124|
Please see our Cancellation Policy for all details on canceling registration and refunds.
After completing your registration form you will directed to pay online or pay by check. If you choose the pay by check option, late payments will be subject to fees as detailed in our Payment Policy. PAA has recently added new Payment Option Plans to help you with your family budget. Read more about the available Payment Options. You will select your payment option after you register for a camp or class.
Financial assistance is available. Please see our Financial Aid Guidelines and information about the application process.